Want an all over tan without the need to absorb our sun's dangerous UVB rays?a Rafflecopter giveaway
Well folks its giveaway time with Fake Bake.
Open to USA & CANADA 18+ Ends Nov 23rd 2012.
This week I received a tube of unisex Fake Bake Sport Tan.
As with anything I love to test out my products and give them the time they deserve to do their magic and get the full scope of how a product works.
I have been using Fake Bake now for a little over a week and I gotta say this product works just as advertised. I am starting to build a nice dark tan. The first few hours I tried using Fake Bake I could actually see a difference in my skin tone. It was only a slight difference but after repeated use over a few days it has gradually gotten darker with each application.
What I am loving about this product is the cream itself is not overly greasy, my hairline as with some tanning creams isn't getting all caked up and gunky and my skin is getting a nice and healthy moisturized glow to it.
Key benefits of this Fake Bake for me are :
- Tanning agents work in tandem with your skins own melanin to gradually build a natural looking tan.
- Special ingredients work deeply to keep your skin toned, moisturized and hydrated
- Contains super antioxidant green tea extracts to fight off free radicals
- Non greasy and dries quickly without clogging the pores.
- Great for both men and women
- I reduce my exposure to the sun's harmful rays
- No more winter white skin for me.
- A little dab goes a long way.
I can't really give you any negative opinions on this product because it really works great.
Thanks to Fake Bake for introducing me to this sunless tanning lotion and with appreciation thanks for supplying one to my readers.
Fake Bake has generously provided a tube for one of my readers to try. Win your own by entering Rafflecopter below.
Giveaway open to USA & CANADA 18+
ends on Nov 23rd 2012 Good Luck