What do kids, clothing and eating all have in common? outdated and outgrown clothing. What does one do with outgrown clothing? Most either give it away, pass it on to the next generation or simply just toss it in the trash.
We have a GREAT new up and coming company that will take care of your overgrown clothing needs. Its called Flipsize and let me tell you its a flipping amazing idea.
How Flipsize works :
Send a request to the nice folks at Flipsize for a bag, then fill this bag up with your unwanted clothing and return it back to Flipsize. In return you trade these in for points which can be used at these available merchants :
Amazon.ca, Amazon.com, Babies R US, Paypal
You can use your points to purchase clothes back from Flipsize. Check out more information here: Flipsize. Some seriously great clothing for some seriously low prizes. Do me a favor and check it out. Your going to love Flipsize.
- Children's Clothing Size 12M - Size 12 in good condition and laundered
- Shoes: Sizes NB to Pre-School (Size 0 - 13.5 and Size 1 - 3 Pre-K)
- New with tags (NWT) items
- Coats, jackets, hoodies, hats. swimsuits and swimsuits
Gold Membership Benefits:
- Wish list items reserved for you
- Gold only discounts and promotions
- Special access areas
and now... A GIVEAWAY.
One lucky reader is going to win a $100 Flipsize Gift Card. Canada only 18+.
No kids? No worries you can shop online here for others as well.
Giveaway Ends Feb 22nd 2013. Good Luck.